Do real estate agents make good money?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average income for Real Estate agents in the state of California is $73,450. California is one of the top earning states for Real Estate agents. Hard work is essential to high salaries, however.
How much do part time real estate agents make in Los Angeles?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $117,526 and as low as $18,529, the majority of Part Time Real Estate Agent salaries currently range between $31,764 (25th percentile) to $84,704 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $105,880 annually in Los Angeles.
Who is the highest paid realtor in Los Angeles?
Westside Estate Agency Inc.’s Kurt Rappaport was L.A.’s top real estate agent in 2019, selling 34 units worth a combined $909 million. Hilton & Hyland Real Estate Inc.’s Rayni Williams took the second spot on the list, selling 82 units worth $736 million.
How much does a new real estate agent make in California?
That said, we conducted a survey in 2020 finding the average first-year real estate agent in California earns approximately $41,000, and that number rises to over $104,000 between years four and ten of their career.
Is real estate a good career in 2020?
The real estate market is ever-shifting. … The fluctuations within the real estate market have been worse in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has caused many sellers to pull off their listings and interest rates to hit a record low. Still, we believe it’s a good time to become a realtor.
Is real estate a good career in 2021?
Being a real estate agent in 2021 will open up a lot of opportunities. Despite the deep changes that have taken place, the market will continue to grow. Agents will be able to cope with the new landscape and thrive with the right training and exposure.
Who’s the richest real estate agent?
Top Real Estate Billionaires in the World
- Sam Zell. Net Worth: $4.8 billion. …
- Stephen Ross. Net Worth: $7.6 billion. …
- Sun Hongbin. Net Worth: $9.2 billion. …
- Donald Bren. Net Worth: $17 billion. …
- David & Simon Reuben. Net Worth: $16 – $18 billion.
What are the highest paying jobs in Los Angeles?
Here’s a quick look at the top ten highest paying jobs in Los Angeles:
- Chief Executives.
- Physicians, All Other; and Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers.
- General Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Nurse Midwives.
Where do Realtors make the most money?
10 States Where Real Estate Agents Earn The Most Money
|Rank||State||2017 Mean Annual Wage|
What real estate job makes the most money?
The 6 Highest Paying Real Estate Careers with Good Salaries
- Home Inspector. If you already have a good main job and are looking for a part-time gig to maximize your income, you can work as a home inspector. …
- Real Estate Lawyer. …
- Real Estate Broker. …
- Commercial Real Estate Agent. …
- Property Manager. …
- Corporate Real Estate Manager.