Can you take the Georgia real estate exam online?
– You can schedule your exam online through www.goAMP.com. – This step can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks, depending on availability at the testing centers. Step 3: Obtain your license. – The good news is you can obtain your real estate license at the PSI testing center, right after you pass the State exam.
How hard is it to pass the Georgia real estate exam?
The national portion of the Georgia Real Estate salesperson exam is comprised of 100 questions. In order to pass the test, an examinee must answer 75 out of the 100 questions correctly (75% correct). … An examinee must answer 39 questions correctly to pass (75% correct).
How many times can you fail the Georgia real estate exam?
How Many Times Can You Fail and Retake the Georgia Real Estate Exam? You can take the exam three times in one year.
How do I get a real estate license reciprocity in Georgia?
How to Get Your Reciprocal Real Estate License in Georgia
- Submit proof of a current (not lapsed or expired) real estate license from another state.
- Pay the $170 fee by cashier’s check or money order (payable to the Georgia Real Estate Commission).
What questions are on the Georgia real estate exam?
The national topics in the Georgia real estate pre-license exam include:
- Contracts – 17 Questions.
- General Principles of Agency – 13 Questions.
- Practice of Real Estate – 13 Questions.
- Real Estate Calculations – 10 Questions.
- Financing – 10 Questions.
- Transfer of Title – 8 Questions.
- Property Ownership – 8 Questions.
What if I fail my real estate exam?
If you fail one portion of the exam, you are only required to retake the portion you did not pass. You simply have to reschedule your exam through Pearson VUE and pay the $54 exam fee. If you fail one portion of the exam 3 times, you must take an additional 30 hours of qualifying real estate education.
Is the real estate exam hard?
Real estate exams are designed to be difficult to pass, so they can weed out people who are not going to be skilled agents. Though the pass rate varies based on the state exam, they hover around 50% across the country. This means only about half of the people who take a state licensing exam pass.