How do I change my name on property tax records in Bangalore?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How can I get a new BBMP PID number?
Your new PID, how to get it
- Go to the link bbmp.gov.in.
- Click on the tab ‘GIS based new PID’
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on ‘To Know your New PID Click Here’
- Enter the application number you used for your 2008-2009 property tax payment or enter your old PID Number and click on ‘Search’.
Where is PID number for Property Tax Bangalore?
How to find new PID number on BBMP website. Visit the official BBMP website and find GIS Property Tax Information System option under Citizen Services menu. Search your PID number through your old payment application number or mobile number.
What is application number in BBMP property tax?
An application number (or PID number) is a 10 digit number. Refer to the below image in the circle for your reference. If you just bought a property from a builder, developer, or landowner. If you don’t have an application number for your property.
How do I change my property tax name?
Documents Required for Name Change in Property Tax
- Copy of valid instrument (s) of transfer – deed of such transfer must be duly stamped and registered. …
- Complete Chain of document.
- Indemnity Bond.
- Death certificate for previous owner.
- Copy of will or succession certificate.
- Property tax clearance receipts.
How do you correct a spelling mistake on property taxes?
Documents required while process changes the name in property tax:
- Notarized true copy of the agreement with the builder or sale deed with previous owner.
- Property tax name change forms signed by owner.
- Photocopy of latest property tax bill.
- No dues certificate from Corporation.
How can I transfer my water bill to new owner in Bangalore?
- Khata Certificate.
- Sale Deed.
- Latest Tax Paid receipt.
- Latest water supply charges paid bill with no dues.
- Affidavit towards the change of name.
- Address proof and Id proof of the applicant from the following:
- Driving Licence.
- Ration card.
How can I get belagavi PID number?
Online payment Visit www.belagavicitycorp.org. Now enter your PID no; if you don’t know your PID, use search by criteria such as your Old Assessment No, New Assessment No, Ward No, Owner name OR Mobile No. then Click the Search button to get the property details.
How can I check the owner of a property in BBMP online?
Details of property ownership in Bangalore
- Head to the official website. The official website for checking out the ownership of the land is provided here. …
- Head onto “Bhoomi” …
- Click on citizen services, “Click here.” …
- Click on “view RTC &MR.” …
- Enter the relevant details of the property.
How do I find my BDA property number?
Note: Your Property ID is ten-digit number shown against on your old Tax Paid Receipt. Your Site ID is the number shown against on your old Tax Paid Receipt.