How much do Houston real estate agents make?
How much does a Real Estate Sales Agent make in Houston, TX? The average Real Estate Sales Agent salary in Houston, TX is $44,414 as of August 27, 2021, but the range typically falls between $43,388 and $56,494.
How much does a Texas Realtor make a year?
Meanwhile, according to Glassdoor.com, a median real estate salary in Texas falls around $48,883 per year, and can go as high as over $100k. Alternatively, the annual mean wage for real estate agents in Texas is $64,070, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
How much does a new real estate agent make in Texas?
In general, once you’ve established yourself as a full-time Texas real estate agent, you can expect to earn somewhere between $59,000 and $83,000 per year, depending on your location and niche.
Is Houston a good place to be a real estate agent?
Houston ranks number 2 on our list due to its high average salary and vast employment opportunities. With neighborhoods like River Oaks, popular suburbs like The Woodlands, Sugar Land, and Katy, and with a large international population, Houston offers a wide variety of markets for real estate agents to explore.
What is Realtor salary?
REALTOR median yearly income is around $49,700. REALTORS with 16 years of experience or more averaged nearly $86,500 per year. 27% of REALTORS earned more than $100,000 per year.
Do Realtors make good money?
Get Your California Real Estate License! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average income for Real Estate agents in the state of California is $73,450. California is one of the top earning states for Real Estate agents. Hard work is essential to high salaries, however.
What realtors make the most money?
10 States Where Real Estate Agents Earn The Most Money
- New York average real estate agent salary: $111,800.
- Massachusetts average real estate agent salary: $84,180.
- Connecticut average real estate agent salary: $79,780.
- Alaska average real estate agent salary: $79,360.
- Colorado average real estate agent salary: $76,850.
What are the highest paying jobs in Texas?
10 highest-paying jobs in Texas
- Anesthesiologists. Employment: 2,550. …
- Surgeons (except ophthalmologists) Employment: 3,480. …
- Chief executives. Employment: 6,170. …
- Family medicine physicians. Employment: 8,380. …
- Dentist, specialists. Employment: 670. …
- Psychiatrists. …
- Physicians, all other. …
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
How much money does a real estate agent make in Florida?
Average Florida Real Estate Agent Income:
Average Salary: $94,076.