Can REALTOR be lowercase?
Therefore, to avoid excessive editing of Association news releases, the term REALTOR® may be used with upper and lower cases letters and no registration symbol.
Can I use the word REALTOR in my logo?
Members are authorized to use the REALTOR® marks in conjunction with the legal name of their real estate business (i.e., real estate brokerage) in advertising, signage, etc. … Based on Article V, Section 7 of NAR’s Bylaws, descriptive words or phrases are never to be used with the REALTOR® marks.
How do you use REALTOR in a sentence?
Realtor sentence example
- The realtor never mentioned it. …
- A local realtor manages it and rents out the spaces for them. …
- The Dawkinses, back to being cautiously nice to each other, were dressed for business—another necktie and nylons day, according to Paulette—scheduled for a group visit to their attorney and a realtor .
Can I call myself a realtor?
The term Realtor is a federally registered trademark that applies specifically to real estate professionals who are active members of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR). Real estate agents who are not active NAR members cannot call themselves Realtors.
Is realtor the same as real estate agent?
Real estate agents have a professional license to help people buy, sell, and rent real estate. … A Realtor is a licensed real estate agent or broker (or other real estate professional) who is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Members must comply with NAR’s strict Code of Ethics.
How do I put my REALTOR on my logo?
To get the trademark ® symbol on your computer, use Alt+0174 on PCs, Option+R on Macs, or type “(r)” and hit Enter.
Can I use the word Realtors?
The term REALTOR®, whether used as part of a domain name or in some other fashion, must refer to a member or a member’s firm. The term REALTOR® may not be used with descriptive words or phrases. … The term REALTOR® should never be used to denote an occupation or business.
How do you use the word precisely in a sentence?
Definition of precisely
- The sample weighed precisely 6 ounces.
- We arrived at precisely two o’clock.
- She always knows precisely what to do.
- He was popular precisely because he was so kind.