How do you show appreciation to your realtor?
Depending on how well you know your realtor, you could give them a more personalized gift, or simply a nice bottle of wine or a gift card would suffice. You should also consider how much you want to spend. Typically, the idea of receiving a gift at all is enough to warm an agent’s heart.
How do you describe a good realtor?
Top Ten Traits of a Real Estate Agent
- Problem solver mindset.
- Self-motivated entrepreneur.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Hustle and tenacity.
- Interest in houses and architecture.
- Engaging personality.
- Attention to detail.
- Understand the local housing market.
What to write in a thank you to a real estate agent?
I am so thankful to have you as an agent. The short sale process was much longer than I expected. I am happy to finally have that house sold. I appreciate the time you spent on it know that your amount was less than a normal house sell.
How much should I offer vs asking price?
Some real estate professionals suggest offering 1% – 3% more than the asking price to make the offer competitive, while others suggest simply offering a few thousand dollars more than the current highest bid.
Can agents lie about other offers?
In conclusion, yes, real estate agents can lie about offers. However, it is more likely they are using vague “sales speak” or being upfront about a specific proposal. It is up to you to discover which, retain control over your purchasing and to act in your own best interests.
What is a realtors job description?
A Realtor, or Real Estate Agent, helps clients buy and sell homes. The primary responsibility of a Realtor is to list homes for clients, help home buyers find the right property, and arrange sales agreements between the two parties.
How do you write a description of a fixer upper?
Use powerful descriptive words in the listing
Yes, how you word the listing for the fixer-upper can truly influence a potential homebuyer to see the diamond in the rough! Avoid words such as “must-sell,” “value,” “motivated sellers” and “vacant.”
How do you appreciate an agent?
Here are ten ways to show them that they are appreciated.
- Always Praise Your Agents’ Good Work. …
- Give Over-Achievers ‘Pet Projects’ to Work On. …
- Offer Duvet Days, Banked Hours and Flexitime. …
- Be Generous With Food and Drinks. …
- Scale Your Rewards to Match Achievements. …
- Involve Everyone in Office Games. …
- Hold ‘Casual Clothes’ Days.
How do you email a Realtor?
7 Tips for writing introductory emails to real estate agents
- Strike the right tone. …
- Keep it short and sweet. …
- Personalize the introduction. …
- Master the unique value proposition. …
- Include a sample report. …
- Close with contact info. …
- Proofread, proofread, proofread!