What can a real estate assistant do in Florida?
Tasks an Unlicensed Real Estate Assistant Can Legally Perform
- Answer the phone and forward calls.
- Submit listings and changes to any multiple listing service.
- Follow up on loan commitments after a contract has been negotiated and generally secure status reports on the loan progress.
- Assemble documents for closing.
What can a realtors assistant do?
Real estate assistants provide administrative support to a real estate agent or broker. … Common duties of an unlicensed real estate assistant include posting property listings, filing documents, greeting clients, answering the phone, and assisting with property closings.
Can I see a property without my Realtor?
A: Absolutely, you should engage your own Realtor just to preview a property. If you ask the listing agent to show you the property, they have a duty to tell the seller anything you said (materially of course) about the house or situation.
Do you need a real estate license to be a transaction coordinator in Florida?
FL real estate license preferred. Coordinate hiring and managing real estate agents. 2 years of direct residential real estate experience required.
Is real estate assistant a good job?
If you’ve obtained your real estate license, but would prefer to ease into the business, a licensed real estate assistant gets a better wage due to the expanded duties he or she is allowed to perform. The agent or broker can be relieved of more tasks this way, and also does not have to be present at open houses.
How do I prepare for a real estate assistant interview?
Keep reading for my tips!
And in the interview, be sure to ask these 18 questions:
- What are your skills?
- What are your strengths?
- Are you a positive person?
- What are your weaknesses?
- How would you stay on task?
- Why do you want this position?
- Are you organized and detailed?
- How well do you work with people?
How do you become a showing assistant?
Showing Assistant Qualifications
- Valid Real Estate License.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving.
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
What if I find a house without my agent?
If you buy a home without an agent, you’ll have to negotiate and decide how much to offer on your own. This may cause you to unknowingly overpay for your home – or lose out on one you want. When you work with a buyer’s agent, they will negotiate on your behalf with the seller and seller’s agent.
How do I submit an offer without an agent?
Submit a completed purchase and sale contract as an offer via fax or in person to the listing agent, if the seller is using one, advises Blown Mortgage. Only submit the offer directly to the seller if the home is an FSBO. Negotiations also go through the listing agent, if one is involved.