[Infographic] UK’s top buy-to-let hotspots
In time when property investment is the no.1 choice for investors, the experts at housesimple.com have outlined some of the UK’s up-and-coming property hotspots.
Using data compiled by their site, the infographic provide an insight into the top ten best places for landlords to purchase a property with the sole purpose to let it out.
The map outlines that investors should stay clear of London if they wish to generate impression rental returns from their investment. Areas where property prices have not ‘peaked’ have also been outlined.
The experts at housesimple.com have also provided their top tips to help landlords identify hotspots.
- The arrival of niche food chains
- An influx of estate agents
- Multiple transport links
- Looking for property further down the tube/train line
- The presence of young professionals
- Low crime rates
- Good local amenities
- ‘Village’, ‘Meadows’, ‘Riverside’ – fancy street names that pull in tenants
- Celebrity hotspots
Click here to visit their site for more information.